Pricing for Custom Cakes and Desserts
5″ (serves ≈ 6) = $32
7″ (serves ≈ 12) = $48
9″ (serves ≈ 20) = $76
• Flat rate • Grab & go or pre-order • Can customize message and colors • Buttercream decoration only (no fondant) • Limited design customizations • Limited flavor combinations
8″ (serves ≈ 16) = $125
9″ (serves ≈ 20) = $150
• Flat rate • Pre-order only • Can customize message • Hand-made marshmallow fondant decoration • Limited design customizations • Limited flavor combinations
Minimum order = $350
Minimum Sculpted Cake = $500
Minimum servings = 12-20
• Completely Custom Designs • Pre-order only • Buttercream or hand-made marshmallow fondant decoration • Many more flavor combinations • Great for larger events like weddings, milestone birthdays, anniversaries, and corporate events!
Minimum price = total order $350
Minimum order of 1 Dozen per flavor
Add favor bagging and a bow to cookies = +$1.50 each
• Completely Custom Designs • Pre-order only • Buttercream, royal Icing or hand-made marshmallow fondant decoration • Many more flavor combinations • Individual packaging or stand rental available.
Pick 4 = $10/person
Pick 7 = $17/person
• Designed to match your event • Hundreds of flavor options • Great for large events like weddings or corporate celebrations
Within Boston Proper = $25
Other Locations = $50 per hour of round-trip travel & set-up time.
• Cakes are hand delivered by trained decorators to ensure that they arrive safely • Larger orders can be assembled or arranged on-site • Have delivered cakes as far as Florida without issue • STRONGLY recommended for large or fragile orders • Delivery offered ONLY for larger complex cakes on a case-by-case basis. Inquire about our availability.
5% Admin Fee added on to all custom orders of $350 or more
• This fee accounts for the time our cake consultants spend communicating back and forth with you and coordinating with our bakers and decorators in order to design and create the perfect cake for your event.
Strictly Enforced Custom Order Policies
1. ALL payments for custom orders are NONREFUNDABLE.
We are a small bakery, not a bank. While we are happy to apply your payment to store credit for a future order, we do not give cash refunds for any custom orders. From the minute you place your order, we immediately make multiple investments to ensure that your cake will be completed, some of which include: turning down other potential orders, scheduling bakers and decorators, spending great deals of time properly planning the execution of your design, and purchasing necessary tools and supplies.
When you make a deposit or a payment for a cake, that is a commitment on your behalf, and we will hold you to it, just as you should hold us to our commitment of delivering your cake as we committed.
2. Until you place your $100 date deposit, we can not guarantee availability for your date.
Upon ordering a cake, to secure your spot on our schedule, we require a $100, NON-REFUNDABLE date deposit. Placing this deposit guarantees that we will be available to make your cake on your selected date.
Date deposits will go toward the final purchase of your cake, and do not represent any additional cost.
Cake design need not be finalized before placing a date deposit. We can happily work our the remaining details after the deposit is placed, so long as all details are finalized no later than 7 days prior to your event date.
3. All Payments MUST be made according to schedule, or we may not be able to make your cake.
As we stated before, creating custom orders requires a substantial time investment on our behalf, and failure to meet payment deadlines exposes us to losses that we can’t afford as a small, independent bakery. Therefore if you fail to pay for your order as scheduled we may not be able to complete your cake.
For large custom orders like wedding cakes, a half payment is due two months prior to the event date, and a full balance is due two weeks prior to event date. For smaller custom orders, full payment is due one week prior to event date.