baked-from-scratch & brewed-to-order
- Dine-in and outdoor patio seating now open + take-out.
- Masks appreciated in-store while ordering.
- Order Online for drinks and pastries ready for pickup in 15 mins!
- Gourmet Cake & Designer Cakes are now strictly ordered thru our online store. Gourmets ready for pickup in 3 business days, Designers ready in 4 business days!
- If you would like to order a Custom Cake please send us your inquiry and we can get right back to you via email. Custom cakes typically require 7-10 days advance notice.
Sign up for our newsletter below so you can stay up to date on all the Oakleaf happenings!
While we might be world famous for our amazingly artistic wedding cakes and sculpted cakes, what truly makes our bakery special receives much less publicity: effort. It’s our secret ingredient. We don’t have to grind each cup of coffee individually, or hand squeeze our orange juice a cup at a time, or insist that everything we bake and sell is made on-site from raw ingredients. If we could bring ourselves to use mixes, or frozen doughs, or a buttercream recipe that doesn’t take 5x longer to make, our lives would be much easier – but that’s not who we are.
We are here because some things are more important than profit margins, convenience or cheap calories. If we don’t make life-sized cakes of Star Wars characters, few others can, and if we don’t serve the type of skill and labor intensive foods that we serve, no one else will. Every day customers tell us: “I don’t like cake, but this is good!” or “I don’t like fondant, but this is amazing!” or “This is the best orange juice I’ve ever had!” But the truth is that there is no magic here. You just saw us squeeze the oranges directly into your cup. That’s why it’s different. That’s why it’s better. To our surprise, making real food by hand from raw ingredients has proven more novel than even our most whimsical wedding cake. We truly hope that you enjoy our food as much as we have loved making it.